Transformers Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Chat Box

Scouring the Lands [Open: All]

2 posters

Go down

Scouring the Lands [Open: All] Empty Scouring the Lands [Open: All]

Post by Drift Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Drift was hiding out in the forests, enjoying his time with meditation until he started to hear the muffled sound of an incoming transmission. He sighed as he rose to his feet and started to make his way to the road, trying to hone in on it.

"Let's see where they are.." he mused as he transformed and sped down the road. As he closed in on a better recording of the signal, he found himself in an open farm field just as the incoming transmission ended.
Drift rubbed the back of his helm and sighed, shifting on his pedes as he examined the distance. "I wonder what that was..." he thought aloud.
Drift
Drift

Back to top Go down

Scouring the Lands [Open: All] Empty Re: Scouring the Lands [Open: All]

Post by Windblade Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Windblade had been trying to transmit a message to her comrades for the past hour, but apparently the reception was poor in this area. All she was receiving back was static. With a sigh to herself, she finally gave up on it.

A VTOL jet could be seen soaring through the sky right above the field, before gradually descending and reverting to bot mode upon landing. A round of close inspection and she could pretty much call it a day. Seemed rather peaceful here... She thought she was alone, but her scanners suddenly detected another presence; what more-- a Cybertronian.
Instinctively Windblade reached for her weapon, optics scanning the surroundings cautiously. "Who's there?" Ideally, her tone would sound firm and fearless. Hopefully that was the case.
Windblade
Windblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Drift heard the sound of a jet overhead and ducked down in the wheat field, taking the time to study the flier that landed just a few clicks in front of him. His sensors took a moment to scan the femme.
'Cybertronian... no, Camien..' he thought before she called out. A noble attempt at hiding her high amount of caution no less, but Drift was seasoned enough to detect the small dose of fear she had.

After a moment of decision making, he rose from his hiding spot and held up his servos in a peace offering. "Autobot?" he asked, tilting his helm slightly as his voice had a slightly playful tone.
"I am Drift," he greeted, still keeping his servos up until she would show less signs of hostility.
Drift
Drift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down